About Paazl's Push API
This article explains what the Paazl Push API is and what it can do for you.
The concept behind the Push API is quite simple. Every time the delivery status of a shipment changes, Paazl will send your webshop an update with the new status so that you can inform your customers.
Of course, you have to set things up for this to work, which means creating a REST endpoint that Paazl can send the updates to, but, once you have done so, you will:
- be able to ensure your customers always have the most recent shipping information at their fingertips
- receive immediate notification if an update message fails for any reason
Read the following online support articles for more information:
- Configuring Paazl's Push API for detailed information on how to configure endpoint, security, and error notification settings
- Push API error messages for an explanation of the various error messages you might receive once the Push API is operational
- Push API reference for explanations of the Push API's attributes, its schema, and example requests and responses
- Generating a Push API server for information on generating code that can help you create an endpoint to receive status updates
- About Paazl delivery status codes explains what the various codes sent by the Push API mean.