Release 22.20 will contain improvements for the carriers B2C Europe, DHL Deutschland, DHL Poland, UPS, our Checkout widget, REST API, and Webapp.
- We implemented Packstation account number validation to work with custom shipping option identifiers.
- We improved our "high liability" additional service so that any declaredValue can be used.
- We adjusted our order overview column sizes for the order reference and preferred delivery date columns.
- We added the option to configure a Final Mile Carrier per shipping option (to be customized for a specific destination country), for B2C Europe.
- We added the ability to show the Final Mile Carrier per shipping option, if configured on the checkout widget configuration page and enabled in the delivery matrix.
- We changed our widget to save the preferred delivery when switching between home delivery and pickup locations.
- We fixed a bug for the delivery date calculation in the shipping option response.
- We fixed a bug for the servicepoint locator which caused the response to be empty.
- We implemented a Final Mile Carrier logo configuration.