Release 19.35 contains improvements to the Checkout Widget, the web app and DHL Deutschland.
- We added emoticon support for the widget.
- Sometimes the store pins on the map were misaligned, we fixed this.
- If you use a delivery date range of 1-2 days, the widget will now show the correct expected delivery dates.
- If you use 2 or 3 tabs in the widget, we will now hide any tabs that do not have available shipping options (the default tab will still always be shown).
- We added debug info logs to the widget.
- We made the carrier logos in the widget bigger.
- You can now choose the order of the widget tabs.
- When a user selects a pickup location in the map, the widget will only show the selected location.
- We no longer show same day shipping options after the cut-off time.
- We added carrier logos of the "generic carriers".
You can now delete an order even if it contains an error.
||We added support of special characters on the labels.
||We now print the correct sender name for return labels.