Installing the Magento 1 extension
This article explains how to install Paazl's Magento 1 extension.
To install Paazl's Magento 1 extension, follow the steps below.
- Make sure you are running PHP 5.3 or later, with the exception of PHP 7
- Download the Paazl Magento Extension
- Extract the contents of the extension archive file
- Copy the contents of the extension file to the root folder of your Magento installation
- Log in to Magento Admin
- Go to and flush your Magento cache: this will import order data from your Paazl web app account into Magento
- Go to No: this ensures that the WSDL is not cached so that Magento always retrieve the most recent WSDL and set "Update WSDL" to
Paazl is compatible with OneStepCheckout, Firecheckout and Check it out (Realvine).
If you have the OneStepCheckout extension installed, set the following OneStepCheckout parameters to the indicated values:
- Set "Enable different shipping address" to Yes
- Enable "Ajax save billing fields" for "Country" and "Postcode"